Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Continuing On

This week I have enjoyed playing with some photos I took, tea bags, collaging and mark making.  
 
I then put the pieces into a mat. I like the way they look surrounded by a large area of white.

 
This close up shows a bit of the layering of the piece. 



 
 
 
 
 
 
ON A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NOTE......
I don't know if anyone has taken the Life Book 2012 course.  But I have been thinking about taking the Life Book 2013 course.  If you haven't heard about it, you can check out the following link.   If you have taken the course, I would love to see what you have created! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh! The last piece with the gold tones is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the fuchsia flowers! It looks very Victorian to me! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pieces. You have such a good eye for composition.
    The Life Course sounds interesting. I always get great inspiration - and focus from taking classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim, these are so stunning. I see Life Book all over the place in blog land but have not taken the course before. I took Jane DesRosier's Portraits and Papers class though (not available anymore) and it was incredibly helpful and I learned a ton from her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tea bag art, they are just beautiful and sensitive.
    Very inspiring, the way you frame it, too.
    Have a good time, best wishes
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete