Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lovely Four Day Weekend!

I had a four day weekend this past weekend, and had a lovely time not doing the house chores that I thought I would.... I have made handmade paper for many years,
and on Friday I went into the local school to make paper with the grade 2 and 3 class. They loved it, as did I.



Saturday I spent time at Kluane Lake, sitting outside and doing some drawing....


I finished my drawing on Sunday, and made a few cards with prints of my last two plant drawings.


I also started working on what became a bigger than expected leaf project.... that I finished on Monday.
Stay tuned for more information on the BIG LEAF PROJECT in the next few days....

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet Kluane lake is a great inspiration, I was amazed when we drove past it last month.
    Handmade paper...one of these days I'd like to try it. Did you know about that gal that makes paper with moose poo over at Liz Anna's Lakeside Studio?
    xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete